Principal, Corporate Practice Leader - NY
- Business Development
- Staff Development
- Registered architect or certified interior designer with 10+ years corporate industry experience; LEED Accredited Professional a plus.
- Proven ability to masterfully present, effectively sell and secure new business in the New York metropolitan and tri-state Corporate market.
- Active participant within the New York design profession and real estate community
- Demonstrated creativity, passion and interest in design and planning of workplace environments.
- Ability to think strategically, implement changes, enforce policy and resolve conflict.
- Proven ability to prioritize oneself and the work of others.
- Thorough understanding of project work plans, schedules, staffing and budgets.
- Excellent people skills, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Thorough knowledge of integrated design, sustainability and LEED principles.
Please email resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Francis Cauffman is an equal opportunity employer.