Project Manager – Healthcare, Philadelphia
- Manages all aspects of multiple small to mid-sized projects
- Responsible for the coordination of all administrative and technical efforts of a project
- Assures the most efficient and cost-effective execution
- Estimates fees and determines scope of services with the PIC
- Prepares work plans with the PIC, communicates plan to project team and manages the team to the plan which includes consultants
Actively manages client budgets, scope and schedules
- Manages all project financial performance indicators through Deltek. This includes:
- Monitor and control the project budget and schedule.
- Complete weekly timesheet line items approvals.
- Update/revise work plans monthly.
- Be prepared for project review meetings (understands spend and effort to complete).
- Support the timely invoicing of the work.
- Manage Billings and Accounts Receivables.
- Prepare timely Additional Service Requests with input from PIC
- Deliver the project at or above the expected profit margin
- Serves as the primary client liaison to bring the schedule, budgets, and scope of work to completion
- Be an advocate for design excellence with the client, consultants and the firm by fostering a management plan that is structured around design goals.
- Execute quality control assurance in the project plan, and ensure measures for quality control are included within the project fee.
- Has technical proficiency and experience in detailing and specification writing.
- Must be able to demonstrate experience with complex building types, both New Construction and renovation projects.
- BS and/or MS in Architecture
- Registered Architect
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in architecture with specific concentration in healthcare
- Minimum 5 years managing healthcare projects
- Ability to plan, organize, motivate, mentor, direct and evaluate the work of others
- Ability to prioritize work by making informed judgments and to develop solutions for complex problems
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent client management and leadership skills
- Excellent problem solving skills