Senior Interior Designer – Corporate Interiors, Philadelphia
- Possess creative talent in conceptual design and rendering skills of either hand or computer sketching.
- Advanced knowledge of design principles and the ability to interpret design concepts and layouts, including commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within the profession.
- Knowledge of design, trends, construction methodology, materials application and manufacturer-supplier appropriateness.
- Advanced knowledge of furniture, fixture and equipment (FF&E), architectural/interior finishes, lighting, signage, art, and color schemes to carryout design intent.
- Knowledge of building regulations and safety codes.
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
- Thorough knowledge of sustainability, integrated design and LEED guidelines.
- Knowledge of buildingSMART, Building Information Modeling (BIM) and Integrated Project Delivery (IPD).
- Proven ability to prioritize in order to meet deadlines and provide high quality service to clients.
Proficiency in the basic technical skills of interior design including the following computer skills:
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Proficiency in Newforma and Design Pages preferred.
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD/Architectural Desktop.
- Knowledge of 3D Modeling software such as 3D Studio Max and Viz 2006.
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketchup, and InDesign graphic software.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in architecture or interior design.
- Prior experience in corporate interiors projects required.
- Must be professional Interior Designer and have passed the NCIDQ exam or be a registered Architect with current license.
- If registered Architect, NCARB registration preferred.
- LEED credential required within 12 months of employment.
- Ability to effectively meet deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work in team environment.